Thanks for stopping by
There are hors d'oeuvres on the table
Be careful of the calamari
You know what they say about calamari
Good to see you again or for the first time ever
Perhaps you are wondering (or not)
Why you are here
Not existentially but just for fun
Well I can help
The question on the table (beside the calamari) is:
What is a Matt Minnicino
Is it rare? Is it expensive? Is it legal?
Is it a frequent cause of allergic reactions?
'What about my diet' (you may wonder)
Well the Dictionary offers the following:
(adv.) very like a whale
(n.) constantly risking absurdity
when he performs
over the heads
of his audience
(v.) lying through his teeth,
from the French: lying through his teeth
(n) A playwright [mostly]; an actor [frequently]; a teacher [when he can be]
a storyteller, always
what's in between?
if you wanted the answers to all these questions (and more)
well you've come to the right place
+ made a couple of short films, like
- MINE with Olivia Rose Barresi + Erin Noll, dir. Dan Hasse
- MORE THAN ONE GOOD WAY TO DROWN & TWO STONES
with Mak Shealy + Lizzy Jarrett (dir. Mike Luciano)
- TAPE with McLean Peterson + Terence Krey
- UÑA Y CARNE (a proof of concept) with Cha Ramos, Susana Montoya-Quinchia, + Andrea Lopez
+ currently developing film projects with
Little Crush Film Co. - it's a queer thriller drama!
Maid & Prince Productions - it's a vampire period piece!
S&M Prods - it's an experimental horror!
rad director Iris Dukatt - it's like a gritty gay Shakespeare adaptation?
cool multi-hyphenate Eli Lynn - it's sorta an artsy bloody neo-noir!
+ other things to which Matt is up
- HUMAN RESOURCES (a little play) won the David A. Einhorn Memorial Playwriting Prize
did a little reading at the Triad Theater
- doing some development on WYRD at TheaterLab in NYC // dir. Molly Shayna Cohen
- getting a teensy London Premiere in a short play fest with Brooklyn Rep // dir. Beth Graham
- seasonal affective disorder!